Terms and Conditions – Prize draw – 2021 Ansvar Broker Survey
Terms and Conditions – 2021 Ansvar Broker Survey (“the Survey”)
- Entry to the Survey is free. No purchase necessary.
- The Draw will take place on Friday 12th November 2021.
- The Donation is: the sum of £500 to be donated to a charity of the Winner’s choice pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is: Ansvar Insurance, a business division of Ecclesiastical Insurance Office Plc (Company Registered Number: 24869) of Benefact House, 2000 Pioneer Avenue, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4AW.
- All entrants must be 18 or over and have completed the Survey. The Survey will be sent by the Promoter to brokers of the Promoter inviting individuals to enter into the Survey on behalf of their broker (the “Broker”).
- Entries must be made by completing the Survey and providing a valid work email address at the Broker. Only one Survey per entrant is permitted.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions overrides or discharges: (a) the duty of the Broker and/or the Promoter to treat customers fairly; or (b) any other legal or regulatory requirements which apply to the Broker or the Promoter. These terms and conditions shall not determine or influence where business is placed. The Broker is under no obligation to accept any proposal for insurance.
- Entry into the Survey is acceptance of these terms and conditions. The closing date and time for entries is 5pm on 5th November 2021. Surveys submitted after this date will be void and not accepted The Promoter will accept no responsibility for Surveys that are lost, destroyed, misdirected, incomplete or not submitted or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of a Survey is not proof of receipt. . Illegible Surveys will be void and will not be accepted.
- By entering the Survey, you hereby consent to the Promoter processing your personal data for the purposes of running the Survey and for subsequent promotional activity in relation to the Survey.
- This Survey is not open to employees of the Promoter or any person directly or indirectly involved with the organisation of the Survey.
- The winner of the Survey will be selected at random by a member of the Promoter unconnected with the Survey (the “Winner”). The Winner will be notified by email or telephone by 5pm on Friday 19th November 2021. If for any reason the Winner cannot be contacted or located at the time, the Donation will be forfeited and another Winner may be selected at random.
- The Winner will need to confirm which charity they would like the Donation to be paid to. The Donation will be paid by cheque delivered by the Promoter directly to the charity. The Promoter will inform the Winner once the Donation has been delivered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of the charity to take up the Donation. The Donation is not transferrable and is given at the Promoter’s sole discretion and is subject to (a) the terms set out in these terms and conditions; and (b) availability.
- No correspondence will be entered into, except that the Winner may be contacted in relation to promotional activity for the Survey.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Survey. The Promoter shall have no financial or any other form of liability under or in connection with these terms and conditions. The Promoter disclaims liability for any damage to any person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Survey.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Survey with or without prior notice.
- The Survey will be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.