Terms and Conditions – Prize draw – April 2021 Ansvar customer services survey
Terms and Conditions – 2021 Ansvar customer services survey (“the Survey”)
- Entry into the Survey is free. No purchase necessary.
- The Survey will take place from Monday 19th April 2021 upto Friday 30th April 2021 (“the Survey Period”)
- The Promoter is: Ansvar Insurance, a business division of Ecclesiastical Insurance Office Plc (Company Registered Number: 24869) of Benefact House 2000 Pioneer Avenue, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth, Gloucester, United Kingdom, GL3 4AW.
- The Charity is: MIND (THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR MENTAL HEALTH) (Charity Registered Number: 219830), (Company Registered Number: 00424348) of Granta House, 15/19 Broadway, Stratford, London, E15 4BQ.
- The Donation is: the sum of £5 per Survey given by the Promoter to the Charity pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- All entrants must be 18 or over and have completed the Survey within the Survey Period. The Survey will be sent by the Promoter or by a broker of the Promoter (the “Broker”) inviting individuals to enter into the Survey.
- Entries must be made by completing the Survey. Only one Survey per entrant is permitted.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions overrides or discharges: (a) the duty of the Broker and/or the Promoter to treat customers fairly; or (b) any other legal or regulatory requirements which apply to the Broker or the Promoter. These terms and conditions shall not determine or influence where business is placed. The Broker is under no obligation to accept any proposal for insurance.
- Entry into the Survey is acceptance of these terms and conditions. The closing date and time for entries is 5pm on 30th April 2021. Surveys submitted after this date will be void and not accepted. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for Surveys that are lost, destroyed, misdirected, incomplete or not submitted or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of a Survey is not proof of receipt. Illegible entries will be void and will not be accepted.
- By entering the Survey, you hereby consent to the Promoter processing your personal data for the purposes of running the Survey and for subsequent promotional activity in relation to the Survey.
- This Survey is not open to employees of the Promoter or any person directly or indirectly involved with the organisation of Survey.
- A Donation will be made by the Promoter directly to the Charity for every Survey received by the Promoter during the Survey Period. Each Donation will be paid directly by BACS payment to the Charity. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of the Charity to take up a Donation. Each Donation is not transferrable and is given at the Promoter’s sole discretion and is subject to (a) the terms set out in these terms and conditions; and (b) availability.
- No correspondence will be entered into, except that the Charity may be contacted in relation to promotional activity for the Survey.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Survey. The Promoter shall have no financial or any other form of liability under or in connection with these terms and conditions. The Promoter disclaims liability for any damage to any person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Survey.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Survey with or without prior notice.
- The Survey will be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.