Community Group Connect
Insurance for community groups, clubs and societies using rented premises.
- Community Group Connect is an insurance product with a flexible range of covers specifically designed for community groups, clubs and societies running within and out of hired, rented or loaned premises
- We can meet the insurance needs of your organisation for the following activities:
- Meetings and activities at premises hired, rented, loaned or away from them
- Using independent contractors to provide activities for you (activities covered are listed in the public and products liability section of the policy summary)
- Office and administration work and the storage of your property
- Public and products liability is a compulsory section of cover. You can add the following options:
- Employers’ liability
- All risks (for specified or miscellaneous property)
- Money (including personal accident assault)
- Business interruption
- Personal accident
- Trustees’ indemnity
Why Ansvar Community Group Insurance?
- We are proud to be part of the Benefact Group – a charity owned, international family of specialist financial services companies, that gives all available profits to charity and good causes. We’re built on the idea that better business, can better lives
- We specialise in insuring the third sector
- Every 3 years we run our Donation Programme which invites applications from charities involved in promoting healthy lifestyles to children and young adults. Money is then donated to the winning 3 charities to help them run their specific programmes
- We pride ourselves on offering an excellent personal service and a fast and sympathetic response to claims
- Not only do we insure the third sector, but we also run a local branch of a national charity ourselves – and have won awards for our work in setting this up and running it on a day-to-day basis
Community Group Insurance FAQs
How long does the cover last?
Normally 12 months. We will send you a renewal notice approximately one month before the cover ends.
Is it possible to cancel the policy?
Yes, subject to certain terms and conditions, please see the Community Group insurance brochure for more information.
Can Ansvar cancel the policy?
Yes, we have the right to cancel the policy by giving 14 days’ notice. If we cancel the policy, we will refund the premium for the rest of the period of insurance.
How do I make a claim?
Call our 24-hour claims line on 0345 0606 0431. See your policy documents and our claims page for more detailed guidance.
Download the product brochure for full details.