Careers at Ansvar
Many businesses say they are different but Ansvar really is – we’re part of the Benefact Group, whose profits are given back to good causes - so we don’t just insure charities, we actively support them too.
What we do
We provide different insurance products for charities, not-for-profit organisations and free churches.
How we do it
We have an open and responsible culture and support our employees to develop by providing a positive and engaging working environment. We’ll also help you with your studies, whether that’s the CII, CIA or CIM. We want you to do well and as well as financial help, you’ll have time off to study too.
Why we are different
Since 2016, the Group has contributed over £150m to good causes, making the Benefact Group the UK’s 4th largest corporate donor.1 Our new target from 2022 is to give £250m within the next five years.
1DSC – The guide to UK Company Giving 2021-22
Benefits and wellbeing
Take a look at some of the benefits of working at Ansvar:
- Pension – competitive Group Personal Pension where we will match up to 12% of your salary depending on the level of your chosen contribution
- Flexible working
- Holiday - 25 days minimum
- Bonus - a discretionary performance bonus, based on what you achieve and how you achieve it, as well as the success of the business
- Leave for parents - maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave enhancements to statutory pay, during time away from work
- Health checks and flu jabs
- Eye tests
- Community support - Ansvar employees are encouraged to give to charities close to their hearts. We offer volunteering time, match all fundraising and give every employee a ‘personal grant’ of £100 each year, to give to a charity of their choice
- Life insurance income protection
- Bupa Health checks
- Payroll giving
- Retail vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Annual holiday buy and sell up to five days
- Dental insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Personal accident cover
This includes a number of optional benefits available through our flexible benefits scheme, giving you the opportunity to choose those benefits that suit your needs and lifestyle. In some cases this is on a salary sacrifice basis, allowing you to save Income Tax and National Insurance.
Terms and conditions apply, and our benefits may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
We believe in creating an environment which enables people to be their best, as this is a key way to build a successful and sustainable business. We’re embracing flexibility and have group-wide flexible working principles.
Our future working vision:
- We see flexibility as a broad opportunity to work how, when and where we agree is most effective for getting our jobs done and delivering outstanding customer service.
- We trust and support each other, taking responsibility for our own work and how we work with others.
- We have a number of work settings available to us and together we can choose the right mix for us, our roles, our teams and business needs.
- We value vibrant, social office spaces which provide us with flexible, collaborative and healthy places to work.
- We embrace technology, enabling us to work more flexibly, always think ‘digital by default’ and find better ways to work.
- We balance our work and wellbeing, taking responsibility for managing all aspects of our lives.
Future Working is for everyone. What it looks like will be different for everyone. And it will continue to evolve in the future.