Arts and Culture Connect
Dedicated insurance cover for not-for-profit arts and culture organisations such as museums, galleries, libraries, cinemas, theatres and concert halls
The UK’s charity, voluntary and not-for-profit sector is involved in a hugely diverse range of work and services in addition to fund-raising activities, and we can tailor cover to meet these insurance needs.
- Arts and Culture Connect is insurance specifically designed for museums, galleries, libraries, cinemas, theatres and concert halls run by not-for-profit organisations
- We can meet the insurance needs of your organisation for the following activities:
- Office and administration work and storing your property
- Attending trade shows, exhibitions, conferences, meetings, and seminars
- Clean-ups and litter picks
- Clerical and non-manual work
- Collection and delivery work
- Domestic work, including domestic gardening
- Firework and bonfire events as long as no more than 100 people will be attending
- Fundraising events (other than firework or bonfire events) as long as no more than 1,000 people will be attending
- Recreational activities
- Selling goods (including second-hand goods) as part of the above activities and for the benefits of your organisation
- There are three different packages of cover; Essentials, Advantage and Advantage+, to suit all needs and budgets with options to add specific insurance features as required
- Insurance cover options include:
- Employers’ liability
- Legal expenses
- Personal accident
- Public and products liability
- All risks
- Book debts
- Business interruption
- PR crisis communication
- Money and personal accident assault
- Trustees’ and directors’ indemnity
- Computer breakdown
- Fidelity guarantee
- Goods in transit
- Motor policy compensation
- Refrigerated contents
- Loss of license
- Professional indemnity
- Property owners’ liability
Why Ansvar Arts and Culture Insurance?
- We specialise in insuring the third sector and our products are designed especially for this niche. We do not shoe-horn charities onto products designed for other types or risks.
- We are proud to be part of the Benefact Group – a charity owned, international family of specialist financial services companies, that gives all available profits to charity and good causes. We’re built on the idea that better business, can better lives.
- Every three years we run our Donation Programme which invites applications from charities involved in promoting healthy lifestyles to children and young adults. Money is then donated to the winning three charities to help them run their specific programmes.
- We pride ourselves on offering an excellent personal service and a fast and sympathetic response to claims.
- Not only do we insure the third sector, but we also run a local branch of a national charity ourselves – and have won awards for our work in setting this up and running it on a day-to-day basis.
Arts and Culture Insurance FAQs
How long does the cover last?
Normally 12 months. We will send you a renewal notice approximately one month before the cover ends.
Is it possible to cancel the policy?
Yes, subject to certain terms and conditions, please see the Arts and Culture Connect insurance brochure for more information.
Can Ansvar cancel the policy?
Yes, we have the right to cancel the policy by giving 14 days’ notice. If we cancel the policy, we will refund the premium for the rest of the period of insurance.
How do I make a claim?
Call our 24-hour claims line on 0345 606 0431. See your policy documents and our claims page for more detailed guidance.
Download the product brochure for full details