Clubs, Groups and Societies Insurance
Specialist insurance for associations or organisations dedicated to a particular interest or activity such as community groups and cricket clubs.
- Our Clubs, Groups and Societies policy is designed especially for associations or organisations dedicated to a particular interest or activity
- There are three different packages of cover; Essentials, Advantage and Advantage+, to suit all needs and budgets with options to add specific insurance features as required
- Insurance cover options include:
- public and products liability
- employer’s liability
- trustees’ and directors’ indemnity
- personal accident
- reputational risks
- legal expenses
- all risks
- property damage
- business interruption
- equipment breakdown
- fidelity guarantee
- goods in transit
- professional indemnity
- loss of licence
- motor-policy compensation
- Activities include:
- Office and administration work and storing your property
- Attending trade shows, exhibitions, conferences, meetings and seminars
- Firework displays and bonfire events, as long as no more than 100 people will be attending
- Fundraising events (other than firework displays or bonfire events), as long as no more than 1,000 people will be attending
- Recreational activities, such as sports, games and hobbies
- Selling goods (including second-hand goods) as part of the above activities and for the benefit of your organisation
Why Ansvar Clubs, Groups and Societies Insurance?
"Working with Ansvar has made a significant difference to our business. Their products are designed to be easily understood, give broad cover while maintaining affordability. Their people are always available, flexible and supportive. If only all insurers were like Ansvar."
Mark Pitcher, Director of Business Development, PolicyBee
- We specialise in insuring the third sector and our products are designed especially for this niche. We do not shoe-horn charities onto products designed for other types or risks
- We are proud to be part of the Benefact Group – a charity owned, international family of specialist financial services companies, that gives all available profits to charity and good causes. We’re built on the idea that better business, can better lives
- Every three years we run our Donation Programme which invites applications from charities involved in promoting healthy lifestyles to children and young adults. Money is then donated to the winning three charities to help them run their specific programmes
- We pride ourselves on offering an excellent personal service and a fast and sympathetic response to claims
- Not only do we insure the third sector, but we also run a local branch of a national charity ourselves – and have won awards for our work in setting this up and running it on a day-to-day basis
Clubs, Groups and Societies Insurance FAQs
How long does the cover last?
Normally 12 months. We will send you a renewal notice approximately one month before the cover ends.
Is it possible to cancel the policy?
Yes, subject to certain terms and conditions, please see the Clubs, Groups and Societies brochure for more information.
Can Ansvar cancel the policy?
Yes, we have the right to cancel the policy by giving 14 days’ notice. If we cancel the policy we will refund the premium for the rest of the period of insurance.
How do I make a claim?
Call our 24-hour claims line on 0345 606 0431. See your policy documents and our claims page for more detailed guidance.
Download the product brochure for full details.