Comprehensive Office Insurance with a flexible range of covers
- Ansvar’s office insurance cover is specially designed for commercial and professional offices with a package of cover which can be varied and extended to meet your needs
- Our standard cover is suitable for typical office activities:
- Office and administration work including clerical work away from the premises
- Collection and delivery work
- Maintenance of the premises and the storing of your property
- Standard package cover:
- All risks
- Personal accident assault
- Business interruption
- Employers’ liability
- Public and products liability
- Computer breakdown (hardware and software)
- Legal expenses
- Optional cover is available for:
- All risks – miscellaneous or specified items
- Business interruption (loss of income, rental income)
- Book debts
- Property owners liability
- Fidelity guarantee
- Personal accident
- Goods in transit
- Refrigerated contents
- Legal expenses
- Terrorism – for property damage and business interruption only (not available in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man)
Why Ansvar Office Insurance?
- We are proud to be part of the Benefact Group – a charity owned, international family of specialist financial services companies, that gives all available profits to charity and good causes. We’re built on the idea that better business, can better lives
- We specialise in insuring the third sector
- Every three years we run our Donation Programme which invites applications from charities involved in promoting healthy lifestyles to children and young adults. Money is then donated to the winning three charities to help them run their specific programmes
- We pride ourselves on offering an excellent personal service and a fast and sympathetic response to claims
- Not only do we insure the third sector, but we also run a local branch of a national charity ourselves – and have won awards for our work in setting this up and running it on a day-to-day basis
Office Insurance FAQs
How long does the cover last?
Normally 12 months. We will send you a renewal notice approximately one month before the cover ends.
Is it possible to cancel the policy?
Yes, subject to certain terms and conditions, please see the Office insurance brochure for more information.
Can Ansvar cancel the policy?
Yes, we have the right to cancel the policy by giving 14 days’ notice. If we cancel the policy, we will refund the premium for the rest of the period of insurance.
How do I make a claim?
Call our 24-hour claims line on 0345 0606 0431. See your policy documents and our claims page.
Download the product brochure for full details.